Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Currently all in person client sessions are taking place outside under on the back deck. Jubilee House is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
• Outdoor tent seating has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing. We ask that you bring your own lawn chair to use for your tent session.
• My staff and I wear masks as needed.
• My staff maintains safe distancing.
• Clients entering the building to use the restroom must wear a mask and sign in.
• For restroom use, soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available on the kitchen table for use when entering the house.
• We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
• Reception areas, powder room, door knobs, light switches, pens and other areas that are commonly used/touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
• Physical contact is not permitted.